Ke$ha is a perfect example of how the media loves to make intelligent girls seem dumb and bitchy even though they are actually smart and caring. Ke$ha isn’t far from being a feminist icon but the media continues to label her as a dumb drunk party girl.
and Ke$ha is all for loving yourself and equality but she continues to receive harassment from mainstream media. Enough harassment to the point that she developed an eating disorder because of it. She is an example of how horrible and sexist the music industry is.
Just a reminder to women that cellulite isn’t this evil thing that only ‘fat’ people have. Most women, including well known celebrities have cellulite. The term cellulite was started in the 1960’s in a Vogue magazine. Its nothing more than the body storing fat, which practically every person has to some degree. Don’t be ashamed of something that’s normal!
Thank you for this post.
It was recently found that 98% of women have cellulite…which is a little higher than the percentage of women who develop breasts.
Cellulite is more common than breasts—so stop acting like it’s not natural.
“Challenge accepted!” —SPN fandom.
omg this is still going
IT’S A RULE TO REBLOG EVERY TIME IT SHOWS UP ON YOUR DASH.
Third time reblogging it today, and I regret nothing
Broke 5 Million!
WE HAVE TO KEEP GOING
it still ain’t broken what the hell tumblr
It is so exceptionally hard to pull off that cartoony look, but this chick like… knocked it out of the park. Perfection.
OH MY GOD THIS COSPLAYER
seriously JUST BROWSE HER GALLERY
Hollywood: “But we can’t make the costumes look like they do in the comic books or cartoons! It’s too unrealistic!”
Hollywood: “It won’t look right!”
Hollywood: “Fans demand realism!”
Me: "YOU SIT ON A THRONE OF LIIIEEESSS!!!!!"
- “Eat” the damn Play-doh cookies.
- Slurp the invisible soup.
- Pretend that they’re not causing grievous bodily harm as they “brush” your hair.
- Always be serious when asked what you’d like for dinner, and never say something silly like rabbit soup. Because they will go get their stuffed one off the bed, put it in your best pot, and fill said pot with water. Then place it on your desk.
- Greet their make believe friends and ask how their day was.
- Always kiss the teddy bear goodnight. It has feelings too.
- Always pretend to die when they shoot you.
- If you are having a fake war with them and you shoot them and they say they can’t die because they are invincible, you don’t shoot them again, because they are invincible.
- Yes, their drawing does look like a butterfly, not a bunch of jumbled up lines.
- Them pounding on the piano is the best thing you have ever heard.
no but seriously it’s very important to a child’s development to not be shut down by parents and other caregivers